Perform tab question

GallntKnght

I don't know the technical language.

On the Perform-Gbl tab for all of my presets, the second 'control circle' is not showing (I think I deleted it in Edit). How do I get it to show again?

More importantly, the first control circle is showing a cycle of rapidly circulating random messages above the controls. Eventually the unit gets stuck.

Could anyone offer any suggestions?

Thank you! Right. So I guess the empty 'rings' or 'circles' as I called them are placeholders and disappear after a control knob is inserted and then deleted in Edit. I thought after a control knob was removed (deleted) in Edit it would go back to that 'empty circle' graphic, but no. Ok, that's fine. As for the first control knob with the rapidly circulating random messages, I have no idea what that was about (unit got stuck more than a handful of times each time that knob was selected) but when I inserted another parameter into that location the problem went away. I appreciate your advice.

Go get the Cooper Carter master class. Every little corner of the AF3 is covered (it has a lot of corners). 'It's all in the manual' but Cooper gives the context to understand what's (really) in the manual. CC has to live so it's not for free but worth every single penny / dollar / euro.

Back
Top Bottom