Perform Page.. Global Performance Control 3.02

I ended up dragging and dropping some controls from the Global Performance Control page to the Per-preset page. I thought I was copying them, but instead it cut and pasted. I did not save my changes and tried to reset the process. But, the controls on the Global Performance Control page are now gone. Any suggestions how to retrieve them? or even just reset them. TIA

I’m not understanding. The Perform Pages are meant to be changed to whatever you want. If you want Amp Treble, you just drag the Treble control from the amp block. This video shows how:

Last edited:
you are totally correct. In my haste I dragged from the Global page as opposed to the (amp) block. I figured I could experiment and not save it. Turns out it is gone. I am just trying to get it back to the defaults. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Now I am just trying to reset and start fresh.

you are totally correct. In my haste I dragged from the Global page as opposed to the (amp) block. I figured I could experiment and not save it. Turns out it is gone. I am just trying to get it back to the defaults. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Now I am just trying to reset and start fresh.
keep in mind that defaults are just a starting point. if you don't ever need the Amp Depth control on the performance page, then there's no need to have it there just for default's sake. it's designed to be what you need.

changes to most things "Global" in the Axe/FM3 automatically save, like Footswitches, Global Performance, Setup Pages, etc. so that's why it immediately was "gone" since you moved it there. just need to put whatever you want there instead.

excellent point. But... i do want to get them back to the default. So it actually seems best way will be to just reload the firmware. I just backed up my system prior to updating so I am not concerned about losing anything.

keep in mind that defaults are just a starting point. if you don't ever need the Amp Depth control on the performance page, then there's no need to have it there just for default's sake. it's designed to be what you need.

changes to most things "Global" in the Axe/FM3 automatically save, like Footswitches, Global Performance, Setup Pages, etc. so that's why it immediately was "gone" since you moved it there. just need to put whatever you want there instead.
By the way Chris. It was your video that alerted me to this feature. Awesome stuff!! Thank you.!

Now I am just trying to reset and start fresh.
That happened on my FX3. We need a "Reset" entry under the pull-down menu for "Per-Preset Performance Controls" and a pull-down menu added to the "Global Performance Controls" section. It's silly to have to manually clear entries one-by-one or manually reset back to the default.

Back
Top Bottom