Perfect Edge of Breakup Tone - 60 Second Sounds #4

So so so so so so good. TY for this.

PS - genius idea to employ the looper to dial tones in. Should've been obvious, but I've never thought to try that.

Hey Coop I'm only just seeing this and it is glorious and chewy! Sounds ok with a tele but perfect indeed with a strat. One question: was the pignose IR intended to be on? It certainly sounds good...

Thank you for this.

The looper idea is fantasic, and one that I really took away with me from your masterclass. I still don't remember to do it most of the time (I will in future) but it makes everything so much easier to dial-in sounds.

Oh lord . . . a commercial. :) If Cooper is doing 13 hours of his Master Class this way he only has 779 more of these to go.

As a an FM3 newcomer I'll be signing up for the rest of the class.

Lead on, Obi-wan!

Oh lord . . . a commercial. :) If Cooper is doing 13 hours of his Master Class this way he only has 779 more of these to go.

As a an FM3 newcomer I'll be signing up for the rest of the class.

Lead on, Obi-wan!

haha I won't be doing that many episodes!! Glad you're enjoying; looking forward to seeing you in class!

I pulled the trigger on this course and although I’m only a few mods in, I already picked up a couple of things that made the investment worthwhile. I would highly recommend new FM3 owners to check this course out.

Back
Top Bottom