Implemented Per scene volume (like Axe-Fx II)

This is incorrect. Scene controllers provide 8 settings, one per scene, as you’d get on the II or an AX8.

How would you quickly do volume changes across scenes with footcontroller (when you stand up while in a soundcheck) not to mention scenes are automatically saved ?

How would you quickly do volume changes across scenes with footcontroller (when you stand up while in a soundcheck) not to mention scenes are automatically saved ?

It wouldn’t be quickly in that scenario.

You’d have to do it on the AxeIII Preset Scene Output once Cliff implements it again for the AxeIII.

The main point of the request is when editing and programming our presets.

I wouldn’t want to be leveling my scenes at sound check unless absolutely necessary for some reason. In general ...all leveling is done before shows and with AxeIII Edit, at gig volume and/or at rehearsals.

In general, I totally agree. But I still find that sometimes things need to be adjusted on-the-fly, and I love the way AFX II and AX8 handle this scenario.

That is exactly what I think...

My leveling is set way before a gig but we, as a band, always improve things in soundcheck... this is our practice time. So the soundman always said "solo for that song should be 2db louder"... I then step on my MFC101 and give 2db for that solo scene... EASY !

That is exactly what I think...

My leveling is set way before a gig but we, as a band, always improve things in soundcheck... this is our practice time. So the soundman always said "solo for that song should be 2db louder"... I then step on my MFC101 and give 2db for that solo scene... EASY !

I too ...used the vol up & down increment on my AxeII with a separate external dual foot switch.

I just didn’t like the fact that it stored the results for my implementation of this feature.

I’m also juggling with my presets for when I’m playing with my full band and just my Duo with backing tracks.

My levels with the full band don’t translate well with my backing tracks!

I had to do all the patches in different banks coinciding with my full live band and the backing tracks Duo.

If you care to remove your blinkers you will see it’s not just me - have a day off

Please tone down. This is a community-driven forum, based on give and take. People contribute here every day, helping others free and selflessly. Others come here asking for help only, contributing nothing. That's perfectly okay, but take complaints, accusations and criticism elsewehere.

If you care to remove your blinkers you will see it’s not just me - have a day off
You missed the point. The feature still has use, just not one that meets your needs.

Whether your need is also the need of others doesn't not validate your claim that the feature is pointless.

Having scene volume control is a useful feature, whether or not it can be assigned to be dynamically changed by a foot controller.

Back
Top Bottom