Per Preset Override Custom Label Persistence

Hiya

I have a preset with 8 different scenes (amps and everything) and in Scene mode switches 1-8 are set for Scenes 1-8. OK :)

I also have setup Per Preset Overrides for each switch so that when I hold on the specific Scene switch, it toggles GEQ1 on/off in each scene as my boost. OK too :)

The thing is I have a custom label added that says GEQ1 ON, however it only shows in the switch mini display for a second as it turns it on and then reverts back to the switch main label.

Can we please have a optional setting so that it can toggle the label too so once enabled on the hold, it changes to that label until it's turned off?

Cheers

Your “GEQ1 On” label only displays briefly not because it’s on a per-preset switch, but rather because it’s on the hold function. Check out Reveal Hold to see if that could open up some possibilities for you.

Quick side question/clarification - you have 8 switches with the hold assigned to the same duplicate function? Have you tried assigning your boost to only one of the switches, since it doesn’t matter what scene you’re in for it to work? Or is it more for the convenience of not having to remember which switch is the boost - they’ll all do it?

i thought of that, however turning the GEQ off is just a normal press of the switch, not a hold. Therefore if I was on scene 1 switch and had the GEQ on scene 4 switch, then turning it off would take me to scene 4. I'll look into Reveal Hold

i thought of that, however turning the GEQ off is just a normal press of the switch, not a hold. Therefore if I was on scene 1 switch and had the GEQ on scene 4 switch, then turning it off would take me to scene 4. I'll look into Reveal Hold

So what you are saying is - hold turns GEQ on, and then you tap the switch to recall the scene, which means you have Scene Revert on (with GEQ stored as off in every scene)? What specific function are you assigning in your per-preset switches (post a screenshot if you don’t mind)?

Back
Top Bottom