Per-Preset Definition Bug?

manatarms

I am making a gigging preset, and I want to make a Per-Preset Override for one of the buttons so that it will use a Control Switch for that button. When I go to the definitions page and select the Control Switch Category under Tap, it looks completely different from when I had selected the Control Switch in the regular FC layout (It doesn't let me select Latch or Momentary under Function, and adds a Layout and View, which seems odd to me). When I select it under Hold, it looks like I'm used to seeing. So I don't know if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong. I've included a screen capture of what I'm seeing. Any help would be great.

Thanks!
-Nathan

Definitions_page.png

I got it to work on the device itself but I believe there is a bug in FM9 Edit. When I made the change on the device, in FM9 Edit it showed the category as Looper.

You might want to see if you have the same results from the front panel to determine if this is a Firmware issue or editor issue.

Edit:

I see you posted the answer right before I posted...

Hi Nathan @manatarms

I tried but can't reproduce this. When I assign the CONTROL SWITCH function in a Per-Preset definition, it works as expected as shown in the attached screen capture. However, I am running FM9 beta 1.01, so it's possible that this was already fixed.

Attachments

• Monosnap - 211028 14-22-02.png
    Monosnap - 211028 14-22-02.png
    518.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi Nathan @manatarms

I tried but can't reproduce this. When I assign the CONTROL SWITCH function in a Per-Preset definition, it works as expected as shown in the attached screen capture. However, I am running FM9 beta 1.01, so it's possible that this was already fixed.
Thanks for checking. Maybe the FM9 beta has fixed it. That would be great!

Back
Top Bottom