Wish per-preset-color + per-cab-color + per-scene-color

jordikt

Experienced
I would like to have the following improvements regarding the assignation of colors:

I.- PER-PRESET-COLOR
1) Create a list called "per-preset-color list", using the same 12 colors of led rings (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, cyan, purple, white, pink, teal, yellow-green, and none)
2) The name of every color of the "per-preset-color list" can be edited. For example, red color can be called "CRUNCH" and blue color can be called "CLEAN"
3) In the configuration of the layouts, if the action of a footswitch is "Select a preset" (by number, by bank, etc), the otions of ring colors for that footswitch will have a new option called "Use per-preset-color". If this option is selected, the ring color of the unit will show the per-preset-color.
4) In FM3-Edit, the preset picker will have the "per-preset-color list" in the "Filter by color" menu of the header, substituting the current 6 colors.
5) The "per-preset-color" can be assigned/changed to the active preset (as we can change the name of the preset for example)
6) The "per-preset-color" can be assigned/changed to multiple presets via the picker window of the FM3-Edit, or via the presets page of the FM3 unit

II.- PER-CAB-COLOR
1) Create a list called "per-cab-color list", using 12 colors differents to the colors of the led rings.
2) The name of every color of the "per-cab-color list" can be edited. For example, one color can be called "Celestion" and another one can be called "Marshall"
3) In FM3-Edit, the cab picker will have the "per-cab-color list" in the "Filter by color" menu of the header, substituting the current 6 colors.
4) The "per-cab-color" can be assigned/changed to multiple cabs via the cab picker of the FM3-Edit

III.- PER-SCENE-COLOR
1) Create a menu called "per-scene-color menu", using the same 12 colors of led rings (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, cyan, purple, white, pink, teal, yellow-green, and none)
2) Every color of the "per-scene-color menu" can be assigned to a scene number as a default value. For example, red color can be assigned to the value "Use this per-scene-color to scene 1 by default".
3) In the configuration of the layouts, if the action of a footswitch is "Select a scene", the otions of ring colors for that footswitch will have a new option called "Use per-scene-color". If this option is selected, the ring color of the unit will show the per-scene-color.
4) The "per-scene-color" can be assigned/changed to every scene of the active preset (as we can change the name of the scene for example)

- - -

EDITION OF COLORS
I think it would be comfortable to edit the values of the 36 colors in the same page.
Via FM3 unit: The "per-preset-color list", the "per-cab-color list" and the "per-scene-color menu" could be edited in the Setup/Global, in a new tab called "Custom colors"
Via FM3-Edit: The "per-preset-color list", the "per-cab-color list" and the "per-scene-color menu" could be edited in the Preferences window, in a new page called "Custom colors"

I would love to assign a color per scene. Usually I follow the Green-Clean, Yellow/Orange-Crunch, Red-High Gain and Blue-Lead code to know the kind of sound is configured per scene within a preset.

Back
Top Bottom