Per preset changes not showing up when I take the fm3 fc 6 to practice

johnnyspys

Inspired
I created a per preset for my FM3 and RC-6 using the computer editor. It works great. Then I turn off the fm3 go to practice and now it is in one I thing is scene one layout one where the fx6 is showing the same there things the fm3!is showing and I can’t figure out how to get to a menu to turn on my per preset setup. Does any one know how to help a noob get to the per preset settings I setup using the editor via the fm3 menus? It’s not the end of the world to get through practice but I would eventually love to know how to do this. I noticed this yesterday and went through every preset I was going to use and selected the lay Ithay I wanted for the controllers and hit save but obviously there is another step.!I did read the manual but i couldn’t find it and the videos don’t cover the move from connecting to computer to playing live.

I created a per preset for my FM3 and RC-6 using the computer editor. It works great. Then I turn off the fm3 go to practice and now it is in one I thing is scene one layout one where the fx6 is showing the same there things the fm3!is showing and I can’t figure out how to get to a menu to turn on my per preset setup. Does any one know how to help a noob get to the per preset settings I setup using the editor via the fm3 menus? It’s not the end of the world to get through practice but I would eventually love to know how to do this. I noticed this yesterday and went through every preset I was going to use and selected the lay Ithay I wanted for the controllers and hit save but obviously there is another step.!I did read the manual but i couldn’t find it and the videos don’t cover the move from connecting to computer to playing live.
If you are wanting to use the saved 'Per-Preset' settings, you need to be on the 'Per-Preset' layout.

If you setup 'Per-Preset Overrides', you still need to be on whatever Layout you set them to override.

What firmware are on? This may be a bug.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...nd-per-preset-changing-saved-settings.174269/

Newest firmware (I think because I got it Saturday). I am not using the omg although I am aware of it and I know its now stock in version 4 but I just got it and I feel I have a least two more weeks of tweaking before I might know enough to teach someone else how to use. Now I love the tweakability of the FM3 but when you can tweak the eq in twenty different parts of a preset chain I sometimes just drool. It's everything I wanted but I need more time to feel more competent.
Moke, when you say "if you are wanting to use the saved per preset settings you need to be on the per preset layout." I don't know how to get to that settings using the FM3.

Back
Top Bottom