PEQ Problems Maybe ?

bread

Power User
When changing the parameters in a PEQ block it appears to change for every scene within a preset - basically only one PEQ per preset.

Could someone check on their FX8 please and if it's a bug ill report it to FAS.

Thanks

Scenes don't store different parameter settings within a block, only bypass & XY state. Check out the "Scenes" chapter of FX8 manual if you haven't already.

That's how it works! You can use the Scene modifier parameter knobs to adjust some settings between scenes. So you could adjust the eq scene by scene, but it's 1 instance of an effect, that you are changing a parameter for.

That's how it works! You can use the Scene modifier parameter knobs to adjust some settings between scenes. So you could adjust the eq scene by scene, but it's 1 instance of an effect, that you are changing a parameter for.
Scene Controllers.

ok so I can have 2 scene settings for a PEQ block with a single preset - that would work for me.

Thanks guys ☺

I don't think PEQ blocks have XY ability, so just one setting per preset. EQ parameters aren't modifiable so scene controllers wouldn't help either.

A filter block instead of PEQ might be of interest. That allows XY switching and modifiers on gain/Q/freq.

I don't think PEQ blocks have XY ability, so just one setting per preset. EQ parameters aren't modifiable so scene controllers wouldn't help either.

A filter block instead of PEQ might be of interest. That allows XY switching and modifiers on gain/Q/freq.

Boo !

Back
Top Bottom