Wish Pedals

Cooldrewb

Inspired
Here are a few pedals that I would love added to Fractal.

EVH - Flanger
EVH - Chorus
EVH - 5150 Overdrive Distortion

Yes, I like EVH...

Boss - BD-2
Boss - DS-1

MXR - Univibe
MXR - Echoplex
MXR - Carborn Copy

***Adrenalin III

***Adrenalin III

The Adrenalinn is a cool unit - it's real unique character is in the combination of sequenced patterns with effects... most of those effects can be re-created in the Axe... just requires setting up sequencer separately every time.

One thing that would be really awesome is if effects blocks could be saved with all sequencer/controller data attached (even if this was just a Axe-Edit feature)... then it would be easier to save and recall effects with all their controller connections, and build whole effects block libraries for effects like the Adrenalinn. There might need to be a prompt upon loading a preset block that has attached controller data. (ie: Do you want to Load the Attached Sequencer Data? - it will overwrite existing)

the rat with 4148 diodes and a 9dB scoop at 500Hz is close but the rat op-amp is weak sauce even with slew rate full up, haven't played much with the fat rat yet. OD 250 with 4148 feels even closer to me, cleaner hard clipping, but doesn't have the ridiculous transistor boost in front, the DS-1 has a transistor booster stage that's LOUD AF and a op-amp that's diamonds, Mitsubishi M5223AL is the loud one. The transistor boosts so much it creates asymmetrical distortion just from overblowing the pedal voltage, diodes are symmetrical but clipping an already asymmetrical wave. U c a n t d o t h a t w/a rat, it just dies 🐁

SmartSelect_20200131-003352_Chrome.jpg

The Adrenalinn is a cool unit - it's real unique character is in the combination of sequenced patterns with effects... most of those effects can be re-created in the Axe... just requires setting up sequencer separately every time.

One thing that would be really awesome is if effects blocks could be saved with all sequencer/controller data attached (even if this was just a Axe-Edit feature)... then it would be easier to save and recall effects with all their controller connections, and build whole effects block libraries for effects like the Adrenalinn. There might need to be a prompt upon loading a preset block that has attached controller data. (ie: Do you want to Load the Attached Sequencer Data? - it will overwrite existing)
I wanted to get the Bigger than my body sound but I'm not that experienced with the Axe to even come close

Back
Top Bottom