Pedals and MIMIC

Brick_top

Power User
Cliff mentioned something about MIMIC working with pedals as well.

Are we getting revised pedals in v10?

he did not say he was going to use it on pedals but rather that it could work on pedals. I doubt he will do the pedals for 10 since he is doing like 10 amps or something in honor of 10. Maybe for 11 ;-)

he did not say he was going to use it on pedals but rather that it could work on pedals. I doubt he will do the pedals for 10 since he is doing like 10 amps or something in honor of 10. Maybe for 11 ;-)

It's amazing that we all get so excited about new FWs, that we even skip a forecoming version!! :p Just sayin'.

I'm excited about MIMIC as well. Hell, all of V10!

I also did not say that he is going to use it on pedals.
I did not say you did, sorry if it came off that way

It's amazing that we all get so excited about new FWs, that we even skip a forecoming version!! :p Just sayin'.

I'm excited about MIMIC as well. Hell, all of V10!
I am def not looking past 10 at all. It is just that knowing Cliff he is always doing something new. 10 is become to much for me to wrap my head around. Every FW I tell me self this time I am going "amp" shopping and I fail everytime. I have not amp shopped since the TX Lead was added

I hope cliff does update and add some pedals as well. I'm not really interested in the amps as much because I use my axe for fx only in live situations. It would great if he used this technology to better the axe all around. I also think that's the Amazing thing about this unit and that's what separates it from all the competition. It's unique because it does everything well and there are so many ways to use it.

hopefully all but the FAS ones! but I created this thread to try to get some info about MIMIC used on pedals.

I think that was the goal.

Agentsmith.jpg

maybe he can get them all with time... I mean if he can get a dumble I suppose he can get any amp in the universe

edit - by the way I think he hasn't talked about the dumble for some time now, maybe he still doesn't have it. Or maybe it sounded like crap :eek:

ei guitar dojo you must be in some kind of simulated amp heaven!

atomic clr + beta v10

I suppose you are beta testing the firmware right?

Back
Top Bottom