Pedalboard power that can feed pedals AND FM3?

pauliusmm

Fractal Fanatic
Is there a pedalboard power supply that can power FM3 along with a couple pedals?
right now im using One Spot CS6 for pedals, but i would love to run just one power cable to entire pedalboard.

One pedalboard power supply to power them all, and in the darkness light them!

God, that would make life so much simpler. Unfortunately pedal builders seem to think otherwise 9v, 18v, 24 v, negative or positive power, the more complicated the merrier. And every company that builds a multi-FX seems hell bent of making sure it only runs on their PSU's. A FAS PSU for the FM3 that can also power a number of pedals would be incredibly customer friendly. And worth the money.

Well, the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power has an AC plug on it. You can plug the adapter from the FM3 into that and also power your pedals with a single AC cable.

i was also thinking about Y cable (IEC). One end goes to the power outlet and the other end splits into two : FM3 and One Spot. Anyone tried that?

Any power supply with a courtesy outlet should do the trick. I use a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+. Might be overkill but I had it from my previous board.

i was also thinking about Y cable (IEC). One end goes to the power outlet and the other end splits into two : FM3 and One Spot. Anyone tried that?
Old post but I am searching for solutions at the moment. This is what i am doing right now with a voodoo lab ISO-5. Temple audio board with power module on the side. I'm just searching for another power supply that is not as tall (the ISO sticks out just a bit on the bottom when I set it down). Having an extra IEC plug for the FM3 would be ideal but I'm not really finding anything outside of voodoo lab which puts me back to the same height issue.

Back
Top Bottom