Pedalboard for Axe-Fx 3

Everytime I see two FC6's over lovely black cat, wonder how to spread 8 scenes over on left and right FC mini displays.
I'm contemplating to add one more FC6 to my existing FC6 for setting up AXe3 as such seen those in above pictures,
but really afraid how to control both FC6's... Any threads or special Layout applicable thereto?.... Great and awesome!

Everytime I see two FC6's over lovely black cat, wonder how to spread 8 scenes over on left and right FC mini displays.
I'm contemplating to add one more FC6 to my existing FC6 for setting up AXe3 as such seen those in above pictures,
but really afraid how to control both FC6's... Any threads or special Layout applicable thereto?.... Great and awesome!
I have all 8 scenes on the left one, using tap and hold on the 4, with Layout Links to flip-flop the View, where the same 4 switches are set with tap and hold upside-down, so you always know what scene you are on. :)

There's got to be a thread somewhere, but if there isn't, feel free to start one. :)

Very nice Joe!

I've realized I forgot one piece of the equation, which I really like to have, a killswitch! I've found doing metal with heavy distortion sometimes I'll get extra feedback and it's nice to be able to clip it off if necessary. Can I make a killswitch in Axe Fx? Something that I can stand on to keep engaged and then have sound again as soon as I take my foot off? Would be another auto engage situation, but on one of the RJM switches instead. Something like that.

Very nice Joe!

I've realized I forgot one piece of the equation, which I really like to have, a killswitch! I've found doing metal with heavy distortion sometimes I'll get extra feedback and it's nice to be able to clip it off if necessary. Can I make a killswitch in Axe Fx? Something that I can stand on to keep engaged and then have sound again as soon as I take my foot off? Would be another auto engage situation, but on one of the RJM switches instead. Something like that.
Eaay peasy.
Use a Control Switch, set for momentary action, on a VolPan's volume control pot, and set the modfier so off is 100% and on is 0%. Tweak the on/off times a little longer than 10ms if it pops....

Back
Top Bottom