Pedal Train Soft Case and MFC101?

Matt_B_77

Power User
I'm researching pedal boards for the MFC101 and 1-2 expression pedals and I'm leaning towards a Pedal Train board. I won't be moving it that much so I don't want to pay for a hard case and want to keep the budget low.

My only concern is that the current Pedal Train boards that are deep enough to fit these things are 3" tall and the MFC101 without rubber feet is about 3.85" tall or so.

From what I can gather on the Pedal Train soft cases the combined height will be pushing the limits of the case or exceeding it.

Anyone using a Novo 24 or Class 2 with the soft case and MFC? If so please chime in?

I have a PedalTrain 2 with MFC (no rubber feet) and two Expression pedals, EB Jr, one on each side. Soft case. works great

I've got my MFC-101 on a Pedaltrain 2 with a Mission expression pedal and a Fractal one. I carry it around in a Mono pedalboard bag. Perfect compromise between hard and soft case.

To be clear, the Pedal Train 2 is 2.5" tall and the Pedal Train 2 Classic is 3" tall. The 2 is no longer made.

For my needs I'd be happy with a plain ol' 2 but they're not easy to find.

Sorry - in which case, my suggestion of the Mono case isn't a good idea as my Pedaltrain 2 with the MFC is right on the limit of what I'd consider putting in it height-wise.

Back
Top Bottom