Pedal Train 2 - MFC 101 w/2 Mission EP-1 pedals

I have MFC and 2 Ernie Ball Jr on my PT-2. Will upload a pic once back home. I had one Mission pedal before too so they will work too, just didnt like the sweep of Mission.

I have MFC and 2 Ernie Ball Jr on my PT-2. Will upload a pic once back home. I had one Mission pedal before too so they will work too, just didnt like the sweep of Mission.

Did you have to put a pedal on each side of the MFC so it will fit? I would like to both both pedals on the right side of the MFC if possible....

Did you have to put a pedal on each side of the MFC so it will fit? I would like to both both pedals on the right side of the MFC if possible....

I have one pedal on each side. Didnt explore the 2-on-one-side option actually. For that, Mission can be a problem since the jacks are on right side (or was it left). My EB pedals jack in front, so I am sure I could fit those on the same side, Mission perhaps not...

Last edited:
I have one pedal on each side. Didnt explore the 2-on-one-side option actually. For that, Mission can be a problem since the jacks are on right side (or was it left). My EB pedals jack in front, so I am sure I could fit those on the same side, Mission perhaps not...

Yeah, by the looks of it....I may have to put a pedal on each side.

It can be done using low-profile "pancake" jacks. It puts the pedals pretty close together, but not matter how you arrange the MFC-101 and 2 Mission pedals, it's going to be a tight fit.

You need “pancake” jacks but it works just fine. Here’s my current one:

IMG_3928_zpse08b3f69.jpg

And here’s an older with one mission pedal on each side:

IMG_2682_zps2e92485c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom