• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Pedal Train 2 - MFC 101 w/2 Mission EP-1 pedals

MrGuitarabuse

Fractal Fanatic
I have MFC and 2 Ernie Ball Jr on my PT-2. Will upload a pic once back home. I had one Mission pedal before too so they will work too, just didnt like the sweep of Mission.

wcfieldskx

Power User
I have MFC and 2 Ernie Ball Jr on my PT-2. Will upload a pic once back home. I had one Mission pedal before too so they will work too, just didnt like the sweep of Mission.

Did you have to put a pedal on each side of the MFC so it will fit? I would like to both both pedals on the right side of the MFC if possible....

MrGuitarabuse

Fractal Fanatic
Did you have to put a pedal on each side of the MFC so it will fit? I would like to both both pedals on the right side of the MFC if possible....

I have one pedal on each side. Didnt explore the 2-on-one-side option actually. For that, Mission can be a problem since the jacks are on right side (or was it left). My EB pedals jack in front, so I am sure I could fit those on the same side, Mission perhaps not...

Last edited:

wcfieldskx

Power User
I have one pedal on each side. Didnt explore the 2-on-one-side option actually. For that, Mission can be a problem since the jacks are on right side (or was it left). My EB pedals jack in front, so I am sure I could fit those on the same side, Mission perhaps not...

Yeah, by the looks of it....I may have to put a pedal on each side.

Sleestak

Power User
It can be done using low-profile "pancake" jacks. It puts the pedals pretty close together, but not matter how you arrange the MFC-101 and 2 Mission pedals, it's going to be a tight fit.

Johan Allard

Power User
You need “pancake” jacks but it works just fine. Here’s my current one:

IMG_3928_zpse08b3f69.jpg

And here’s an older with one mission pedal on each side:

IMG_2682_zps2e92485c.jpg

Top Bottom