Pedal switch

andersen

Inspired
Sorry if this been covered already...

I happen to find the axe's 'before-amp' effects mediocre. I love my decimator pedal and my 808 tubescreamer, will the fx8 be able to switch these real-life pedal on and off in different presets? like the voodoo lab gcp/gcx solution can?

The FX8 can switch stuff but does not have audio loops built-in to put pedals in.

strange0936.gif

You come across like a 12 year old Chris. I thought you had gone crying into the sunset last year promising never to come back?
There are always the regular bullies on every forum.
These are the same people who jump on anyone who question the Axe's ability to completely replicate a particular amp when a new user can't quite nail the tone they want. They storm in defending the Axe and that it sounds perfect. Three months later, these same bullies are the ones brown nosing about how the latest firmware upgrade sounds so much better even though the last version was apparently PERFECT haha.
I don't deny that you have helped lots of people get their initial setup going with the Axe by supplying your youtube tutorials. That is very commendable. It does not however give you the right to belittle people who have a valid query about the Axe with your sarcastic answers.

You come across like a 12 year old Chris. I thought you had gone crying into the sunset last year promising never to come back?

I did. I received about 50 direct messages in various formats to come back within a week. After a month and even more messages, I decided to return.

I love how easy it is to be called out on one humorous reply vs hundreds of other to-the-point helpful answers. Par for the course I suppose. It's always the same guys calling me out too.

I use the ignore function on many people here. I invite anyone to do the same for me.

My intention is to help. Sometimes I'm sarcastic or try to be humorous. Someone just told me in my chat that he read through a ton of my recent and past posts and thinks I handle things nicely and provide a lot of information.

It seems that some people are only attracted to the potentially offensive things said on this forum and tend to chime in only to express their disgust, not contributing to the thread or original question at all.

I have actually started my own forum but haven't publicly announced it yet. It's up and running. Very soon I will be answering only/mostly there, while just providing links to my tutorials if they answer a question asked here. There is so much negative energy here that I created a place to focus solely on answering questions and helping people. I will be looking for others to help me answer questions there. I don't want to start another community; I want to answer questions and help people without the usual forum baggage.

I know some people don't like my style. Most of those people don't need my help at all. They are proficient with the axe. And that's ok. But if you don't help people with the axe, don't come into the threads asking why I'm asking a certain question or why I'm taking them down a particular path. I've successfully helped so many people using my methods and thought processes and not by mistake. I know what I'm doing, I know how to teach and I know how different people digest information and learn.

I was asked to return, by many people. So here I am. Don't like an answer I gave someone? Take the opportunity to answer the question even better than I did. Just don't be wrong and screw them up even more, which tends to happen more often than it should.

I did acknowledge that you are very helpful to people getting started on here. There just seems to be a lot of snide comments made as well. Maybe I just don't get your sense of humour or it does not come across as well on the forum.

It's always the same guys calling me out too.

Sorry chap, but this just isn't accurate. I've had no dealings with you before now, and if I have, I certainly don't recall them. You don't factor into my Fractal forum experience at all. But I thought your contribution to this thread was ultimately snide and not at all helpful.

Next time try PMs guys.

To answer the OP, the FX8 does not have the multiple pedal loop feature that the G-System does.

To answer the OP, the FX8 does not have the multiple pedal loop feature that the G-System does.

I do wonder however whether a firmware update could allow for the right input and right output to function as an FX-Loop block. A lot of people are going to run this thing in mono.

Back
Top Bottom