Pedal Boss FV-500h and volumen control

Nawual

Hi, I have connected my pedal boss to the pedal 1 input and I want to control the volume. I have entered the I / O menu,CTRL, and found two options that have made me doubt.
-OUT 1 MAIN VOLUME
-OUT 1 VOL INCR
Now I don't know what differences there are between them and which one to choose.
Sorry for my english

You'll probably want to use the Out 1 Main Volume control, however I'm not 100% sure on that, as I use a volume block and expression pedal to control the volume! Someone else will want to chime in to confirm.

Thanks.If i use a volume block with this pedal, Where should I put it inside the blockchain?,Among which blocks do you advise me?,Is it better than the Out 1 Main Volume control?

Hi, I have connected my pedal boss to the pedal 1 input and I want to control the volume. I have entered the I / O menu,CTRL, and found two options that have made me doubt.
-OUT 1 MAIN VOLUME
-OUT 1 VOL INCR
Now I don't know what differences there are between them and which one to choose.
Sorry for my english
Vol incr is for a switch not a pedal. It increases volume by 1 dB at a time. Not for pedal control.

Thanks.If i use a volume block with this pedal, Where should I put it inside the blockchain?,Among which blocks do you advise me?,Is it better than the Out 1 Main Volume control?
I put mine right after the Cab block, unless using the Rotary, which I put between the Cab and the Volume blocks.

I have put it at the end of the chain, before departure and with this configuration. And when I step on the pedal, it goes up and I don't notice that it affects anything
Sin título.png

Back
Top Bottom