Pedal Boards

Spencer Kienzle

Hello! I'm looking for a pedalboard to put my AX8, an expression pedal, my wireless, and a stompbox on. Any suggestions? I'm having a hard time finding one with a case that has enough clearance.

Man for what it's worth, and for the amount of money you may end up throwing at various options, you might just be better off to get one custom made, to suit your exact needs and specs. I've had pedaltrains, DIAGO pedalboards and the NYC ones, which are all really good, but never perfect for my needs to be honest. I recently had one made up that holds my AX8, Line 6 wireless, mini expression pedal and surge protector, all with a removable lid. Perfect for my needs. Was expensive to get made here in Melbourne Australia, but worth every penny. It's very road-worthy and road ready.

Man for what it's worth, and for the amount of money you may end up throwing at various options, you might just be better off to get one custom made, to suit your exact needs and specs. I've had pedaltrains, DIAGO pedalboards and the NYC ones, which are all really good, but never perfect for my needs to be honest. I recently had one made up that holds my AX8, Line 6 wireless, mini expression pedal and surge protector, all with a removable lid. Perfect for my needs. Was expensive to get made here in Melbourne Australia, but worth every penny. It's very road-worthy and road ready.

I've seen this rig in the flesh and it's even sexier in real life. Is that a C&C case?

I'm a big fan of Creation music co...their flat boards seem like they would fit the bill. I have one of their angled boards (bought it when I was going through my pedal phase ;)) but it sits too high on one of those. I found a tweed suitcase online and was able to make a live in case.

I've seen this rig in the flesh and it's even sexier in real life. Is that a C&C case?

Why Yes Leon, it is a C&C made case. And yes, it is sexy I must say.. not as sexy as when the guitarist from Ragdoll is spinning his hair around Blackie Lawless style!!

+1 on the Temple Boards. It's the first board I've been *really* happy with so far. I'm in the process of rebuilding it at the moment, ahead of a launch of new labels and 'stuff' - will post about it shortly :)

Needed something quick purchased a 24" case/board from Seismic that looked like it would do the trick. Should be here pretty quick. Looks like the board above. Will let everyone know how it works for $99 shipped.
Came today - wow. Looks great for $99. Sturdy, well made if everything fits I have no negative remarks at all and I'm picky.

Last edited:

Nice - nice set up and nice guitars man.

Palmer Pedalbays 60L is perfect for me. Styled like the Pedaltrain boards but with adjustable tilt and adjustable slats so you don't even have to remove the feet on the AX8. Considerably cheaper than the Pedaltrain too...
On mine, I have the AX8, a Moog EP 3, a Boss FS7 and an Xotic EP boost with my Line 6 G30 wireless fitted underneath.
Really pleased with it.

Back
Top Bottom