Pedal board mounting a FC12?

Eman 2112

Regardless of which board you've chosen, How are you mounting your FC 12's to them? Seems like hook & loop would not be strong enough and the old zip tie trick is ugly. All suggestions welcome and thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Regardless of which board you've chosen, How are you mounting your FC 12's to them? Seems like hook & loop would not be strong enough and the old zip tie trick is ugly. All suggestions welcome and thanks in advance!

Cheers!
I just discovered this stuff. Be careful use very small pieces. I went overboard and had a hard time getting it apart.
This is similar to command strips that you use to hang pictures.
Amazon product ASIN B095WWRFXF

Last edited:
Dual lock on top of Zenrigs GloRisers. It's so solid I can pick the board up by the FC12 and it doesn't budge
I used Temple's quick-disconnect bits and ZenRigs GloRisers on mine:
1004212326a_HDR.jpg

I use the temple quick pads for the temple boards and took the feet off the fc12. i had the board in a bag vertical for a few days at one point and nothing fell. strong hold so far.

I used Dual Lock as well. In addition, I cut a couple pieces of pipe insulation to fit in the top of my hard case. That insulation puts a slight downward pressure on my OMG9/EV2 units and keeps them from shifting while in transport.

I used 3M dual lock, 3 layers on top of each other to provide enough clearance to keep the rubber bumpers on if that makes sense?

Back
Top Bottom