• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Peavey Stereo Chorus 212

jiagap

Inspired
Anyone have any experience using one of these as a stereo solution for your fractal amp modeler? Any thoughts?

unix-guy

Legend!
Does it have a stereo effects return or stereo input?

If not, it wouldn't likely be able to do anything with the stereo effects from the Axe Fx.

jiagap

Inspired
Does it have a stereo effects return or stereo input?

If not, it wouldn't likely be able to do anything with the stereo effects from the Axe Fx.
yes. I used to have a Roland JC-40 but it was too bright and harsh. Wondering if the 212 rather than 210 would help.

unix-guy

Legend!
It might work ok. You'd want to disable Cabinet modeling (or bypass/remove) the cab block.

No idea how flat the power amp is, so it might not translate well.

Probably the only way to know is to try.

Hoosierdaddy

Inspired
I haven't tried that set up yet. But loved it so much I wouldn't let go of it. ,I still see them for sale once in awhile .nnice chorus-reverbs.Solid Amp,,also own the baby sister to it-the peavey chorus 70

Top Bottom