PC Software editor for the MFC?

+100 - setting up song configurations, naming songs, etc. is very tedious...I have to do it in stages. Are there docs on the messaging that the MFC sends and receives? It would be worth my time to write up a little app to do this.

Code poet,
This stuff may be in the appendix of the manual for the MFC. Or do you need more in depth info than that?

Code poet,
This stuff may be in the appendix of the manual for the MFC. Or do you need more in depth info than that?

What you really need is to be able to interpret what the MFC sends when os does a backup. You world then be able to tweak it to program the MFC. The manual doesn't give you that sort of info.

And then, if you're unlucky enough to press one wrong button, your back to the beginning again. GRRRRRRRR

The worst bit for me, is I was having a pop at people for whining about the delays in the release of the AF2. I now think that I have become one of them, kinda.

I believe that there's an update for the MFC coming out soon. I hope that it ties in somehow with some editing software.

One of the major cool things about the axe fx is the Axe Edit...how cool is to manage, change, edit patches on the fly with just one click of your mouse (you can't actually edit EVERYTHING but that's enough...)

so why not have an MFC101 edit program or incorporating that into the Axe Edit? it would be astonishing and really helpful...the one thing i hate about MID is programming....having a friendly and graphic user interface for your pc/mac will definitely get people interested in the MFC101 even if they don't have the axe fx. Having said that 90% of the other Major midi controllers have one...

Erm, I don't want to sound like I'm jumping ship; however, I've just changed over to Mac, so can we have a version for OS X please?

+1. But after v6, FAS needs to be given a bit of time ... for us to recover from all the emotions.

+1

Just starting to look into songmode. Can't beleave there is no way to rearrange the set list? I mean I literally can't beleave it. So, how does it work? Anyone??

Back
Top Bottom