PC Software editor for the MFC?

+1
Would be so much easier than hitting the switches multiple times; plus it would be so much easier to be able to see all of your assignments at once!!

Well, since FAS is hiring senior sofware person now, anything is possible. Maybe Cliff need a person to maintain stuff while he is working out the development of AXE III ;)

+100 - setting up song configurations, naming songs, etc. is very tedious...I have to do it in stages. Are there docs on the messaging that the MFC sends and receives? It would be worth my time to write up a little app to do this.

+100 - setting up song configurations, naming songs, etc. is very tedious...I have to do it in stages. Are there docs on the messaging that the MFC sends and receives? It would be worth my time to write up a little app to do this.

CodePoet, I would pay good money for a program that could do this, buy you beers, wash your car even! This would be huge bud!

I'll ask, and please feel free to berate me for my childlike innocence; but How can I help? Is there a way I can compare the backup files used to restore the MFC to see what changes there are in thr "code" when I a preset is changed?

Still using my Axess Electronics FX-1 for this reason.... PC editor ;-) #1 reason why I have not made the plunge yet to the MFC . I know its only a matter of time .

Back
Top Bottom