PC Software editor for the MFC?

Gents, I just don't think that this is going to happen. I've been on this crusade ever since I got my MFC early last year, and there is no sign of it coming? What we need is someone with the skills to write the software. I am more than willing to be a beta tester for anyone who would do this.

It's official. I will stop banging on about this editor thing, and here is why: Marty, of FAS Support, e-mailed me on Thursday 5th of July to let me know that there shall be an editor and that it will be free.

I would like to publicly like to apologise for boring everyone to death about this subject, which I am so passionate about.

Regards,

Chris

It's official. I will stop banging on about this editor thing, and here is why: Marty, of FAS Support, e-mailed me on Thursday 5th of July to let me know that there shall be an editor and that it will be free.

I would like to publicly like to apologise for boring everyone to death about this subject, which I am so passionate about.

Regards,

Chris

+1

This would be great - I'd love to test it as well. I spend a lot of time scrolling through letters and numbers to name MFC presets and songs.

This would be great - I'd love to test it as well. I spend a lot of time scrolling through letters and numbers to name MFC presets and songs.

lol - I've offered my testing service too. I think anyone who uses it in song or set mode will get real use out of it.

Roadrunner said:
wakey wakey.......the people demand an MFC-101 Editor.
So do I...:)

Errrrm, I for one am not demanding anything as I don't believe making demands will achieve anything positive.

Being British, I have made a "Polite request" .... Then I will form an orderly queue.... We British love a queue, we will queue for anything.

Back
Top Bottom