Paypal question and your thoughts

Long time user without any real prob's, but my friend sold 30k worth of superchargers and lost his butt, they found the guy in Ireland but very bad scam

I'm not sure I follow but it sounds like there are several factors in your favor. It also seems that the case is still under review by Reverb. Based on my experience, Reverb will side with you. If so, you shouldn't have to worry about PayPal.

Of course, you don't have to accept PayPal but it's not a realistic business model if you're an active online buyer and seller. I prefer to pay with PayPal because of the buyer protections.

I'm not sure I follow but it sounds like there are several factors in your favor. It also seems that the case is still under review by Reverb. Based on my experience, Reverb will side with you. If so, you shouldn't have to worry about PayPal.

Of course, you don't have to accept PayPal but it's not a realistic business model if you're an active online buyer and seller. I prefer to pay with PayPal because of the buyer protections.
I'm not sure if they filed a claim with Reverb yet, they said they would and I welcomed it. With paypal all I've ever read was that they side with the buyer damn near 100% of the time regardless of evidence. Hopefully that's not the case, and I don't have to find out.

I'm not sure if they filed a claim with Reverb yet, they said they would and I welcomed it. With paypal all I've ever read was that they side with the buyer damn near 100% of the time regardless of evidence. Hopefully that's not the case, and I don't have to find out.
Unless there is some kind of further escalation, I think PayPal generally takes its cues from the decisions made by Reverb / EBay when there is a dispute. It sounds like you’ll win the Reverb argument.

Good luck!

Unless there is some kind of further escalation, I think PayPal generally takes its cues from the decisions made by Reverb / EBay when there is a dispute. It sounds like you’ll win the Reverb argument.

Good luck!
That'd be good to know. If anything ever comes of this I'll update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom