Pay you to convert my presets II->III

Did you read his post? He wants to combine every 5 presets into 5 scenes of 1 preset. That turns 100 into 20 ;)

I saw that but didn't understand it. How is that supposed to work? If each patch as a different amp/cab, you can't cram 5 of those into 4 channels. Plus since he is using the FC-12, he can't switch amps and cabs with the same button. I think this will require more thought and re-evaluation than was described in the original post.

I saw that but didn't understand it. How is that supposed to work? If each patch as a different amp/cab, you can't cram 5 of those into 4 channels. Plus since he is using the FC-12, he can't switch amps and cabs with the same button. I think this will require more thought and re-evaluation than was described in the original post.
The Axe Fx allows for multiple Amp and Cab blocks in a preset.

Maybe he's doing it all with scenes. That could work. Still, 100 different amp/cab tones is a lot. If you have 20 presets with 5 different tones in each, that's a lot to keep track of.
He said specifically in the first post that he wants to convert from presets to scenes - that is completely possible.

I agree it's a lot of tones... But everyone has different workflows.

Back
Top Bottom