Patriots

you watching the same game as everyone else? that last drive that gave the Chiefs the lead was ridiculous. they didn't call the obvious pick that even Patriots hater Romo caught and was talking about.
Don't hate us cause you aint us :)

Reactions: BBN
It will be a fitting "bookends" Super Bowl for the two teams.

The patriots starting their dynasty with a win over the Rams for their first Super Bowl title and then seeing it all end 17 years later against the very same Rams starting their own. :):D:eek::rolleyes:

you watching the same game as everyone else? that last drive that gave the Chiefs the lead was ridiculous. they didn't call the obvious pick that even Patriots hater Romo caught and was talking about.
Don't hate us cause you aint us :)

I agree with you. Now, just wanted to add: I am and always have been a cowboys fan, since roger Staubach, yes I am that old....I thought it was a great game except for one thing:

I have always hated Romo and to hear him call the game (well any game) is nauseating. He knows everything, what the coaches are thinkinghat plays they should run, wtc, etc. IMHO he is the reason the Cowboys of his time never got anywhere.
Ok I am done-Go Pats...............

He is absolutely the GOAT! And he's actually really nice in person too!

Attachments

• IMG_6140.JPG
    IMG_6140.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 21
I’m not a fan but no doubt he’s the GOAT. As soon as the Pats won’t the coin flip I knew it was over.

Back
Top Bottom