Patriots vs. Bills

I thought the 2 point conversion after the 1st touchdown was Genius ! I think it set the tone for the rest of the game !

I thought the 2 point conversion after the 1st touchdown was Genius ! I think it set the tone for the rest of the game !
Playing the odds. The odds of missing the PAT were much greater due to the wind. The Bills missed a FG from roughly the same distance.

I have to say I have a new found respect for Belichick and the Pats doing this well without Brady…..pretty good.

That being said…Go Chiefs! lol

Perhaps people are finally seeing that the only answer to the question : “Was it Brady or Belichick?” is:

”Yes, it was.”

Playing the odds. The odds of missing the PAT were much greater due to the wind. The Bills missed a FG from roughly the same distance.

I agree ..., but how many coaches just go off the metrics chart and never take into consideration any other factors ....

I agree ..., but how many coaches just go off the metrics chart and never take into consideration any other factors ....
You brought the Ravens to mind. Seriously, a two point try (where a fail means a certain loss) instead of a tie and OT? Coaches used to get fired for that stupidity, but today… they’re “aggressive.” No, they‘re not. But every other team in their division loved it. Way to keep yourself in striking distance, Coach.

Last edited:
Really interesting game, the Bills just couldn't muscle up to the Pats front line. Wonder what would've happened if they were able to. All credit to Belichick for devising the game plan and getting buy-in from everyone.

Really interesting game, the Bills just couldn't muscle up to the Pats front line. Wonder what would've happened if they were able to. All credit to Belichick for devising the game plan and getting buy-in from everyone.

Titans did much the same to the Bills, and so did the Colts. Both safeties
got pissy in post-game press conference when asked about giving up
over 200 yards rushing. Again.

Back
Top Bottom