Patches from a certain muscly, bearded guitar player

Sorry about that guys. I used a beta version that made presets that aren't backwards compatible with previous beta versions. Cliff will have a new beta soon so I'll re-export the preset and put it back up on Axe-Change as soon as it is safe to do so.

Sorry about that guys. I used a beta version that made presets that aren't backwards compatible with previous beta versions. Cliff will have a new beta soon so I'll re-export the preset and put it back up on Axe-Change as soon as it is safe to do so.

Well, it's working okay here. :)

did not work for me :(

but your 10.12 version is kicking all sorts of butt in my rig :mrgreen

Last edited:
totally empty for me, but anyway, will wait for the new beta .
I have enought to play for the rest of my life !

Now... if only Petrucci was still using his Roadking like on Train of Thought, Octavarium and his solo album which were his best tones. :) If I could get his tone matches for that. THAT WOULD BE SICK! <3

A little off topic but I haven't discovered the 5 band EQ that emulates the
Mesa Boogie Amp, can someone tell me where to look?

Looking forward to some JP presets. Mainly clean, crunch and lead with
as much high gain as the bear would typically use.

A little off topic but I haven't discovered the 5 band EQ that emulates the
Mesa Boogie Amp, can someone tell me where to look?

Looking forward to some JP presets. Mainly clean, crunch and lead with
as much high gain as the bear would typically use.

In the GEQ block!

It is in the GEQ block on the beta version, but very glad to hear it's going to be in the Amp block as well. Adam, you're doing a fine job with the customer support thing (patting head). :)

I'm going to have to make sure I don't overwrite the 10.00 version of this patch because it's turned into one of my favorite mark IV patches. :)

I'll have to save the 11.o Version of it next to it so I can A?B the difference
Nice job on this one Adam

as far as I know i remember that JP said that all of Systematic Chaos album was Mark IV, save for Repentence which was lone star (i am talking about distorted tones)

Love the new Fractal splash page with John!

But I would like to discuss something else... From a new interview with John...

INTERVIEW: Dream Theater’s John Petrucci | I Heart Guitar

"I use the Axe-FX in my rig for all my effects. On the last tour I had two Mark Vs and I had the Axe-FX in there basically doing everything. I had some pedals that we had put on a little pedalboard to go in front but generally the Axe-FX was all the delays, choruses and things like that, with the exception of the pedals – my TC Electronic Dreamscape chorus and stuff like that. And also, we go in there and tone-match everything, so I have all those sounds on file to be able to use in different circumstances where it’s more convenient to plug that in. I just did a Young Guitar video where I just brought that thing in and turned it on and there were the Boogie sounds – it was wonderful for that as well."

CAN WE GET THESE TONE MATCHED PRESETS PLEASE??????

It would be great to get Petrucci Mix IR in Ultrares format. I have tried a lot of different IR and many combinations from different CabPacks, but none of them have simular sound to the FAS Petrucci Mix IR.

Back
Top Bottom