patches dont do anything

skip

Inspired
hi,i down loaded some of burg's patches some downloaded and worked fine then others dont do anything .anybody else had this happen?i dont know whats going on

hi,i down loaded some of burg's patches some downloaded and worked fine then others dont do anything .anybody else had this happen?i dont know whats going on
Whoa! Whoa there, slow down, and write a cohesive explanation of the steps you followed to download and install and test. Don't make us guess.

i think what sandmann69 said is probably right.when i down loaded the patch nothing came up no blocks at all

i think what sandmann69 said is probably right.when i down loaded the patch nothing came up no blocks at all
There is either some incompatibility (firmware, device type) or the preset was corrupted. No blocks = no sound! Once you’re sure it’s a compatible preset for your device, you could try a reload. But no blocks at all points to something besides a missing controller.

Burgs’ presets are good stuff, and he will tell you in the video if he has a controller or special cab, etc, in the preset that’s required to make it work.

the fender burg's loaded but the ac-20 live rig didnt nor did the burg's mumbles.burgs hipowerfw, burg james stephen.are they made with the newest firmwear do you know?

the fender burg's loaded but the ac-20 live rig didnt nor did the burg's mumbles.burgs hipowerfw, burg james stephen.are they made with the newest firmwear do you know?
If you are downloading from axechange, when you click on the preset link it should open a page with a download link and description, which includes the firmware version.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Or, to put it another way, what firmware are you running?

Back
Top Bottom