Patchbay for the Axe Effects

Does anyone know where I can get a rear patchbay for my Axe Effects 2. I'm really concerned I'll damage the inputs if I keep plugging and unplugging connections. My rig is as follows

Axe Effects 2 mark 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Line6 G90
Samson power conditioner.

I use Zilla Cabs 2 1x12's onstage with a separate mix going front of house & also use it in the studio

Any ideas, contacts etc would be most appreciated

Are you in USA..? Most guys recommend VAFAM
thumbsup.gif

If you're on my side of the pond, I can (quite literally) get you hooked up
yessmiley.gif

+1 for VFAM. Hans built a custom interface for me too. Make setting up at gigs super fast, easy, and "thought free". Everything is color-coded, so I could have a kid hook up my rig and feel pretty safe. Also, when I made a change to my rig, Hans mailed me pre-wired replacement jacks to change my panel to the new configuration. Super fast and inexpensive.

I love everything about my custom VAFAM patchbay.
The design phase was fun, cost of build and delivery was top notch.
Hans does it right!

Sorry to bump an older thread, but what have you guys paid for your patch bay ? Looking to get one as well but can't find any pricing. Thanks !

I think my VAFAM was $180 including shipping. Well worth every cent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I made my own using all Neutrik connectors and Mogami cable...all the connectors and ID tags and panel came from Redco Audio...great guys to work with...it's the one right under the digitech EQ...can't remember the total cost for the parts, but I think it was around $100...

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

Looks very nice.
I did my own custom 1U panel as well, also with Neutrik and also antennas for the G50 receiver that sits inside the 4U rack (I used short BNC cables from the receiver out to the antennas with Neutrik connectors), the panel + connectors didn’t cost much and works nice.

Back
Top Bottom