Patch mode vs Scenes

DrewJ

I had until recently been a scenes user but wasn't happy with my sounds. I've downloaded a bunch of presets I really like, but to switch between them all quickly I (believe) I need to be in 'sticky' patch mode (F1 held down). This gives me my 8 patches on the 8 main switches and mostly works fine. I can't really revert to using scenes as the amps and settings between these new patches are pretty much unrelated to one another.

My issue is that in this mode, the tuner and tap tempo don't seem to be accessible, since that switch (F3) scrolls me down through the banks... am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

Why don’t you program foot switches 1-8 to access preset 1-8 in the current banks (manual p 35). And set up F1 with single preset/ bank (manual p.24). Then you can have tap and tuner and stuff on f2 and f3. Only when you stomp F1, f-2 and f3 will scroll banks.

Last edited:
Why dom’t you pregrant foot switches 1-8 to access preset 1-8 in the current banks (manual p 35). And set up F1 with single preset/ bank (manual p.24). Then you can have tap and tuner and stuff on f2 and f3. Only when you stomp F1, f-2 and f3 will scroll banks.
I'll have a look at that - makes sense. Thanks!

Why don’t you program foot switches 1-8 to access preset 1-8 in the current banks (manual p 35). And set up F1 with single preset/ bank (manual p.24). Then you can have tap and tuner and stuff on f2 and f3. Only when you stomp F1, f-2 and f3 will scroll banks.

Thanks for the page references since I came here today mainly for these exact functions.

I might change the ordering of the F1-F3 switches but I will try this suggestion first then see if I need to change anything around afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom