Bug? Patch Change Volume Issue

Satch4u3

Experienced
Sorry if this is posted somewhere else,

On my clean preset(1) I have a Preset 2 assigned to one of the foot swtiches that changes to my dirty preset(2). The same for my dirty preset where I have Preset 1 assigned to a foot swtich. When I go from preset 1 to preset 2, I sometimes get a huge volume increase or even sometimes a huge volume decrease. When this happens I can toggle back and forth again and the increase or decrease goes away. Anyone else see this before?

I will post the presets soon as I get home today. Mind you, this is not something that happens all the time. Seems random.

"mute fx in" won't allow dry when bypassed if the mix is at 100%. as the block is in parallel with mix at max, either one of these modes is fine. you won't hear any difference between them and both are correct.

"mute fx in" won't allow dry when bypassed if the mix is at 100%. as the block is in parallel with mix at max, either one of these modes is fine. you won't hear any difference between them and both are correct.

Hmmmm. I misunderstood Mute FX In, as I thought it would ignore Mix settings on bypass. I guess that's why you're an Axe-Master.

no, you had it right. mute fx in will allow dry signal to pass through on bypass and keep the mix level constant. but as mix level here is set to 100%, there is no dry signal to pass through

I had more time with it last night and I cannot seem to recreate the issue. I swear I am not cracking up! So strange. I haven't changed anything. I will keep you guys posted if it happens again.

Back
Top Bottom