[implemented] Paste individual channel from block library

To reiterate the comments above: Personally, I have no use whatsoever for a block library. When I save a block, there is only one channel that I’m saving. What I need is a channel library, not a block library. If the block library was instead a channel library, your task would be trivial.

+1

A Channel Library sounds great, but it would require a LOT of housekeeping to not become bloated. I struggle all the time with this need however, while this or that big-shot artist twiddles their fingers conspicuously at me. I designed a solution, and it is possible that my little BLOCK BUILDER panel for Axe-Edit could still happen someday. In it, you load blocks from the library or the current preset, then drag and drop channels into a little box. When finished, save the result to the library or current preset. You can even see the settings for the current channel right below. Here's a screen capture:

View attachment 62017
Is there any chance this may come to fruition???

To reiterate the comments above: Personally, I have no use whatsoever for a block library. When I save a block, there is only one channel that I’m saving. What I need is a channel library, not a block library. If the block library was instead a channel library, your task would be trivial.

Attachments

• 20210306_100937.png
    20210306_100937.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom