Parametric EQ Screen Refresh Issue?

Fro

Experienced
I didn't think to snap a picture of this, so I'll see if this makes sense. I have a patch that has 2 Parametric EQ blocks in it. I put all of my settings in the first block. When I made my way to the second block and hit Edit to start inputting my settings, the EQ "looked" like it already had the settings from my first block, even though all of the parameters were at default/zero gain. As soon as I started changing one setting, the graph switched back to the default flat line, all good. I never played through it to see how it sounded, so that's why I was wondering if it was just a visual screen refresh thing. I'll try to recreate the patch and see if it happens again. Anyone else have something similar happen?

It happened again, and this time I got a picture.

Here is Parametric EQ1 with the correct look.
EQ1Right.JPG

Here is Parametric EQ2 with the correct look.
EQ2Right.JPG

Here is Parametric EQ1, looking like Parametric EQ2, even though it has the other settings.
EQ1Wrong.JPG

I still can't replicate this. Does it happen every time, or only once in a while?

I still can't replicate this. Does it happen every time, or only once in a while?

This was only the 2nd time it's happened in the last week, and I can't purposely reproduce it. It happened on the same preset both times, although it may be the only preset where I have 2 parametric EQs.

So far, neither Fractal nor I have been able to reproduce this. If it happens again, make note of any details you can about what was going on just prior to when it happens.

So far, neither Fractal nor I have been able to reproduce this. If it happens again, make note of any details you can about what was going on just prior to when it happens.

Will do. And thanks for looking into it.

Back
Top Bottom