• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish parameter "supply sag" in the amp block* option OUTPUT 1 Y 2 ON/OFF

venen

New here
I would like if possible to the "SUPPLY SAG" parameter in the amplifier block has the option of OUTPUT 1: ON / OFF AND otput 2:. ON / OFF This would save memory space and guitarists who played with FRFR and FOH using OUTPUT 1 OUTPUT 2 to FRFR and FOH on simultaneously with locking looper
Cheers and many thanks, I'm not always write, but I go to the site every day. Excellent work all FAS team and forum members.

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
You can use 2nd Amp block with same settings and sag off and direct its output to out2 with the fxloop block.

venen

New here
Yes, that's what I do now, I use 2 amps, one with the supply sag off, the suggestion of my comment was for the purpose of saving blocks and to use only 1 amp and 2 lines on the grid with blocks that are repeated .

You can use 2nd Amp block with same settings and sag off and direct its output to out2 with the fxloop block.

Top Bottom