Parallel Routing Manual pg. 24-25

tpowell

I've read through the manual a few times now, and want to make sure I have this straight before moving a few items to purchase an ultra.

When setting up the fx blocks, the manual reads as if I can route the fx in parallel. My question is if there is a dry defeat so when I use the ultra in an amp with a parallel loop I can avoid phasing issues.

Even though I am planning on going FRFR, I will have one location where I will use the Ultra with a Mesa F50 (it has a parallel loop).

Every fx-block that should have one has a mix parameter on a per patch basis. i.e. There's not one global switch for it, but you can program any patch to be used for either series (which includes Axe-only setups) or parallel.
You can't use the Axe for FRFR and just flip a switch for using the same patches in a parallel loop setting. Would't be advisable, they sound best tweaked for the purpose and the amp to be used with it.

That makes sense. I plan on programming a set of patches for the F50 and a set of patches for the FRFR speaker I purchase.

Back
Top Bottom