Parallel effects routing

Fab8040

Experienced
Hi guys.. I suppose this has been already discussed but i cant find the right answer.. I ve 2 preset with the same parallel multitap delay and reverb.. Set mix 100 and mute fx in level 0 as seen in a leon Todd tutorial.. In the first one all ok is the sound i want.. In the second seems all delay... The only difference is one cab block in the first and two in the second.. What i ve to do? Reduce mix to 50%? Thanks

Hi guys.. I suppose this has been already discussed but i cant find the right answer.. I ve 2 preset with the same parallel multitap delay and reverb.. Set mix 100 and mute fx in level 0 as seen in a leon Todd tutorial.. In the first one all ok is the sound i want.. In the second seems all delay... The only difference is one cab block in the first and two in the second.. What i ve to do? Reduce mix to 50%? Thanks
Attach both presets to your OP so we can see what is going on.

The soldano preset is the one with single cab and works.. The second simplest with the same quad tap delay settings is full wet

Are you panning outputs hard left and right? And then monitoring in a mono setup without combining the left and right channels?

It'd be better if you export the preset that's not working for you and attach it to a post here. Then we can open it up on our units and poke around, give you better help. You can export the preset from Axe-Edit.

Are you panning outputs hard left and right? And then monitoring in a mono setup without combining the left and right channels?

It'd be better if you export the preset that's not working for you and attach it to a post here. Then we can open it up on our units and poke around, give you better help. You can export the preset from Axe-Edit.
I didnt modified anything than the soldano preset setup except the 2 cab block and the enhancae not activated in the second.. i was listening with the same stereo headphones.. I ll attach the preset

this is the preset..I ll tried with a different cab options and with a less level it works better...so the initial multi delay settings could variate from cab to cab? thanks

Attachments

• Atomic FABIO.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
this is the preset..I ll tried with a different cab options and with a less level it works better...so the initial multi delay settings could variate from cab to cab? thanks
I'm sorry. I took a look at your preset and it's...fine. I have no idea what the problem you percieve with the preset happens to be. The delay is loud, but if that's bothering you just reduce the level value on the delay block. The original, dry signal is present at the output when the delay is bypassed or engaged.

Can you better describe what you mean when you say "In the second seems all delay... The only difference is one cab block in the first and two in the second.."?

Thank you for your time.. I mean that in this preset you listen almost all delay.. In the other i have with the same settings is like the delay is mixed at 30% if it was in series.. So my question is what changes the general effect... Type of cab? Type of amp? Amp volume?

Back
Top Bottom