Paradise Preset

I tried through axe edit -manage cabs but it keeps popping up to do it through the browse and when you try and find it through the browse it won't pop it up till you convert it to syx

I tried through axe edit -manage cabs but it keeps popping up to do it through the browse and when you try and find it through the browse it won't pop it up till you convert it to syx
You must use the browser in 'Axe Manage Cabs' to import .wav IRs.

I did and the browser will not pick up the wav till you convert it to syx. try it. and yes I unzipped it and it will not work.

Attachments

• Null Cab.zip
    215.1 KB · Views: 13
I did and the browser will not pick up the wav till you convert it to syx. try it. and yes I unzipped it and it will not work.

If you unzipped it to a directory first, then dragged it to the browser and it's not showing up in the browser, then something's wrong. It doesn't work when I drag it straight from the zip window to the browser, but I can definitely drag it from Windows Explorer to the browser without a problem.

Last edited:
Yes unzipped. for some reason the browser directory will not show it but you can drag and drop in the browser . Dont make since but as long as I can get it to a cab slot thats all that matters at this point.

I did and the browser will not pick up the wav till you convert it to syx. try it.
Did you unzip it to a directory first, then drag it to the browser? Or did you drag it straight from the zip window to the browser? Make sure you unzip it first.

Note: The cab used in the preset is a null IR, which I've attached. It's only used to add a little proximity effect. You just need to import the WAV file in Manage Cabs via Axe-Edit.

The tone is outstanding. Sounds almost exactly like 'Stay' from Don Dokken's first album 'Up From The Ashes' after Dokken broke up. Which, incidentally is actually a great disc (even without Lynch)

The tone is outstanding. Sounds almost exactly like 'Stay' from Don Dokken's first album 'Up From The Ashes' after Dokken broke up. Which, incidentally is actually a great disc (even without Lynch)

I prefer this one… But thank you. I didn't hear "Stay" before !

Thanks, MK! And I agree about Don's solo.

Back
Top Bottom