Paradise Preset

Jason Scott

Fractal Fanatic

Note: The cab used in the preset is a null IR, which I've attached. It's only used to add a little proximity effect. You just need to import the WAV file in Manage Cabs via Axe-Edit.

Attachments

• Paradise.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Null Cab.zip
    215.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
So I ended up pulling off one of the chorus blocks to get under the cpu limits and running the single chorus block in parallel to the verb, mtd and plex. Not sure if it matches your intentions 100%; but it sounded great on my end on the FM. Good stuff!

Last edited:
So I ended up pulling off one of the chorus blocks to get under the cpu limits and running the single chorus block in parallel to the verb, mtd and plex. Not sure if it matches your intentions 100%; but it sounded great on my end on the FM. Good stuff!

Cool!

Reactions: JTI
For giggles; I assigned my expression pedal to the mix parameter on verb, mtd and plex. I could hear the cpu sizzling o_O :sweat:

Dropped in the Matchless amp as well and saved to another preset. That thing is SO good. Ugh.

What is a null ir cab ?
Is that like my null brain ?

A null IR is basically an impulse response with no actual speaker/cabinet information. That is to say, it's completely transparent. So, why use one? Well, they allow you to use some features of the Cab block (eg. Proximity, Room, etc.) without coloration from the mic/speaker/cabinet.

Last edited:
the Null cab is a wave file. I thought you could drag and drop wave IR's through the manage cabs but it wont let me. I used cablab to convert it to syx but why won't the manage cabs let you drag and drop wav files?

[QUOTE = "rickster71, message: 1966275, membre: 67828"]
le Null cab est un fichier wave. Je pensais que vous pouviez faire glisser et déposer des ondes IR dans les cabines de gestion, mais cela ne me laissera pas. J'ai utilisé cablab pour le convertir en syx, mais pourquoi les cabines de gestion ne vous permettent-elles pas de glisser-déposer des fichiers wav?
[/CITATION]

I can with Axe-Edit !

Back
Top Bottom