PANTERA DIMEBAG'S TONE!!! "WALK"....I'm blown away!!!

Thanks! Sounds great. I did By Demons Be Driven earlier and it was pretty good. I didn't spend time preparing my patch so it wasn't spot on, but it was way cool. There's a couple of parts in CFH that I'm gonna try too. I gotta find the time because I've been waiting for this.

Download and let me know if it works. I want to make sure it uploaded correctly and everyone can rock some Pantera.

tried it but the tone match block was missing ????? rest was there kinda strange and the tool one was missing too anyone else had this problem thanks ...

Can you tell us EXACTLY your setup when doing the tonematch for this one? Sounds so great, I figured you would be a great person to explain.

I understand source should be USB and replace a cab with TM block. What about the other settings? I'm confused about the whole mono versus stereo thing people are describing in other posts. Do you set this in the I/O area or within the TM block?

Can you tell us EXACTLY your setup when doing the tonematch for this one? Sounds so great, I figured you would be a great person to explain.

I understand source should be USB and replace a cab with TM block. What about the other settings? I'm confused about the whole mono versus stereo thing people are describing in other posts. Do you set this in the I/O area or within the TM block?

All I did was use the FAS Modern amp since I knew it had plenty of gain and highend. I believe the settings were all about on 5. I just set up the TM block for USB in and played the starting of Walk through ITunes. Then turned the TM block to input 1 for my guitar and played the starting of walk. Pushed the Enter button and all done. The key I think is finding an amp model somewhere close to the sound you want. This one is actually pretty easy to get the FAS MODERN falls right in the Dimebag tone range. It's hasn't been so easy trying to patch other sounds I have tried.

OK I give up! I will now show my ignorance for all of the world. How do I make the Tone Match work?! There is a blank between the amp block and the chorus. So no sound without a shunt under normal circumstances. What do I put there? I know you guys are laughing and I would not normally ask until I had spent hours trying everything but I so much what to have Dimebag's tone. So how do I make it sound? What do I put in the chain to make the preset work? By the way, it's OK to rip another one just please shed a little light on this ignorant brain. Thank you for your kind attention.

OK I give up! I will now show my ignorance for all of the world. How do I make the Tone Match work?! There is a blank between the amp block and the chorus. So no sound without a shunt under normal circumstances. What do I put there? I know you guys are laughing and I would not normally ask until I had spent hours trying everything but I so much what to have Dimebag's tone. So how do I make it sound? What do I put in the chain to make the preset work? By the way, it's OK to rip another one just please shed a little light on this ignorant brain. Thank you for your kind attention.

Are you running the latest Axe-Edit (and FW6, obviously)? The space between the amp block and the chorus block is the tone match block.

That is likely the stupid error I have made. Did the Axe-Edit change to coincide with version 6.0 (because my version does not have the Tone Block selection (I have version 1.00)?

YEP! It helps to have the correct versions of Axe-Edit! Sorry for they hysteria but Pantera brings it out in me. Thank you for the kind sharing.

Back
Top Bottom