AFIII PANTERA - cowboys from hell

I think you're tone is better than the recorded to be honest. I've never thought Dime's tone was particularly good, way too nasally and scooped. Perfectly suited for Pantera but not a good standalone tone IMO. 👍

I think you're tone is better than the recorded to be honest. I've never thought Dime's tone was particularly good, way too nasally and scooped. Perfectly suited for Pantera but not a good standalone tone IMO. 👍
Yes, while building the preset i was listening to the guitar alone in the record… his tone is pretty ”bad” (with all the respect I have for the songs ) so I don’t have put of those high harsh freq yes . This is “in the type of”

Last edited:
That was great! I'm amazed how you get these classic high gain type sounds out of guitars with single coil pickups.

Hmm, I've always played the riff with open string A power chord and open string D. Not sure which is the authentic to play it, but you sound great.

Mr Mud

I never have the patience to watch people play someone else's music.....but I stayed until the end.

Great tone, great playing and enjoyed that.

Spot on bud

Nicely done.

You need a camera with higher frames per second to keep with your picking hand, which becomes a blur when you shred. Movies typically use 24 FPS, but you probably need 2500 FPS.

Think I'm equally as impressed by the Tremponem Pal shirt as I am with the playing. I guess I don't remember anything other than the one big tune they had here (Renegade, I think?), but kind of a deep dive there with that shirt.
34D96EDA-E42C-48D4-AF2A-09A3EA2F1A59.jpeg

I used to be friend with the band and was close to join them on bass . And then it doesn’t happened. They have many cool songs.
This pic was with Marco in one of my birthday

Excess and overdrive ….

Back
Top Bottom