Pantera - Cemetery Gates (full band cover)

Jotun666

Inspired
Hi, friends!

Here you have my latest cover at Jotun Studio: Pantera's Cemetery Gates, featuring such great artists as Siegfried Song at vocals, El Pequeño Carlos (Little Charles) at guitars, Emilio Kanina at drums and myself at bass and audio and video production.

We didn´t tried to recreate Dimebag´s signature sound, but what we tried is to get a tone that sounded trebly as his, not as modern as today´s tones.All electric guitars and bass were recorded using Axe FX II. We used FAS Modern III and a custom cab for guitars and SVT for bass.

I hope you like it and share it, and any feedback on the cover or production will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot for all your kind words!!

I´m very glad you liked the way we played it and how it sounds. Everyone here worked very hard to play their parts, and as Monkeymanx said, Sieg even hit the final notes (he´s an amazing singer!). It´s my favourite Pantera song and we tried to do it justice.

Thanks again!!

Excellent work!
The playing on all parts was phenomenal, can't give you guys enough credit. The vocals were awesome though. Really enjoyed that.

Great job guys!

Excellent work!
The playing on all parts was phenomenal, can't give you guys enough credit. The vocals were awesome though. Really enjoyed that.

Great job guys!

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it so much. Sieg is a killer singer, he should be out there amongst the top acts in the metal scene.

Back
Top Bottom