Pantera - "5 minutes Alone" cover

Jack_Zan

hi guys, I tried to play Pantera, unfortunately dimembag is impossible to imitate, don't be too hard on me 😁🀘🏻. I used the PVH 6160+ together with the stereo cab "Cali mix + Cali v30". The sound is not the same and maybe not even close, but I liked it a lot in the mix, let me know what you think

Last edited:
Excellent attitude 'Jack the lad' the world needs more of that.

Great cover, I was fortunate to see Pantera many years ago, Dimebag had some tricks built into his guitar I believe.

you were very lucky! how much I would like to see them in live ... unfortunately it is impossible! anyway I uploaded the patch! the link is in description on youtube!

hi guys, I tried to play Pantera, unfortunately dimembag is impossible to imitate, don't be too hard on me 😁🀘🏻. I used the PVH 6160+ together with the stereo cab "Cali mix + Cali v30". The sound is not the same and maybe not even close, but I liked it a lot in the mix, let me know what you think

Good work. Good sound. Thanks for posting

Jack, they was great bro. Nothing wrong there. I would add a bit more presence and a bit more low end, but you nailed it pretty well 🀟😎

Back
Top Bottom