Panning multiple effects within a scene.

Assign the modifier to control the pan of amp and reverb to a scene controller. Exactly what the scene controller is made to do, modify a setting per scene. In your case pan.

Page 62 in the AFX III manual.

Pan your cab(s) in the cab block as needed. If you run your reverb block in parallel at 100% wet, you can use the block balance to pan the wet reverb signal independent of the dry. You'd then use either the reverb input level or block output level to control your wet/dry mix.

Pan your cab(s) in the cab block as needed. If you run your reverb block in parallel at 100% wet, you can use the block balance to pan the wet reverb signal independent of the dry. You'd then use either the reverb input level or block output level to control your wet/dry mix.
I was able to run the reverb parallel at 100% wet after the CAB and pan it with the balance of that block independent of the CAB block and success. Using the output level to control the mix was also important for the blend of the two.

I was able to simulate a stereo effect with one AMP and two CABs parallel with a time effect of the second channel. This is nice.

I am also able to simulate a stereo effect with two AMPs and two CABs in parallel without any time effects on the second channel.

Is there a way to simulate the stereo effect with one AMP and one CAB, with the CAB set to "stereo" effect type and no additional parallel channels nor any time effects? (chorus, delay, phaser)

Back
Top Bottom