Panning Looper output

Not quite sure what you're asking... But you could put the Looper block in parallel and then feed it's output to a Vol/Pan block and use the panning from the Pan mode.

If stereo output from the looper is important, could you put it in parallel and send it to a different output block ? Assuming, of course, that you weren't already using all your output blocks for some other purpose.

I mentioned this, because you mentioned panning, but I thought perhaps what you were trying to do was have your main output go to one R+L pair of mixer channels in the house, and your looper output be on a different set of mixer channels, to allow your sound man to mix them optimally.

good point i have put the looper and pan in as picture but now i get a louder signal and stronger in one channel due to the pan in setting.
how do i set up so looper output is panned but normal is not . . . in my layout the looper was always on do i need to set up using scenes to turn looper on and off?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 8.42.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 8.42.59 PM.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 10
The "problem" is that adding a parallel row adds 6dB of level.

So you've increased overall level because the Dry level is now going out both paths.

Can you try going into the Looper at turning Dry Level to 0?

Whether the Looper is on or off isn't all that important unless you want it to change states for given scenes. Otherwise just press Stop.

Turning it off doesn't stop the loop from playing as far as I remember...

Back
Top Bottom