AFIII Pandemic? - Don't You Worry Bout A Thing

Patzag

Fractal Fanatic
I mixed a cover of Don't You Worry Bout A Thing (Stevie Wonder) - the Sing version sung by Tory Kelly.
Not really an Axe FX showcase, though the clean guitar is recorded through the FM9.
I liked the challenge of trying to make it sound like the original recording, dealing with widely varying types of recording from musicians and singers - all from Curacao, an island in the Caribbean, just north of Venezuela.
Some tracks are recorded through phone audio, others more professionally. Definitely a fun project.

I mixed a cover of Don't You Worry Bout A Thing (Stevie Wonder) - the Sing version sung by Tory Kelly.
Not really an Axe FX showcase, though the clean guitar is recorded through the FM9.
I liked the challenge of trying to make it sound like the original recording, dealing with widely varying types of recording from musicians and singers - all from Curacao, an island in the Caribbean, just north of Venezuela.
Some tracks are recorded through phone audio, others more professionally. Definitely a fun project.

That was absolutely awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom