Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Hi guys,

Here's my version of Paganini's 24th Caprice. I mixed my own variations with some of the original violin ones.
Axe Fx 2 and YJM Fender Stratocaster into Logic - Lot of fun!
1f60e.png
1f91f.png
1f3b8.png

Hi guys,

Here's my version of Paganini's 24th Caprice. I mixed my own variations with some of the original violin ones.
Axe Fx 2 and YJM Fender Stratocaster into Logic - Lot of fun!
1f60e.png
1f91f.png
1f3b8.png

WOW Igor!!!!! That is amazing! Ok, now I've got to ask. How long did it take to learn it?

WOW Igor!!!!! That is amazing! Ok, now I've got to ask. How long did it take to learn it?

Thanks man! Hmm...I've been working on it 2-3 days, but if you are familiar with the piece, there's few original violin parts (beside main theme) and rest are my own variations I came up with. So majority of time invested I've spent making my own variations, and then putting everything together the way I like it.

Thanks man! Hmm...I've been working on it 2-3 days, but if you are familiar with the piece, there's few original violin parts (beside main theme) and rest are my own variations I came up with. So majority of time invested I've spent making my own variations, and then putting everything together the way I like it.

Well, you've nailed it. No doubt about that. Can you reveal what amp and cab you've used? No problem if you can't. I'm trying to find an amp/cab combo for my fender. I'm never really satisfied with my choice.

Well, you've nailed it. No doubt about that. Can you reveal what amp and cab you've used? No problem if you can't. I'm trying to find an amp/cab combo for my fender. I'm never really satisfied with my choice.

Not a secret at all :) I tweaked some of my existing Marshall presets at the spot when I was recording it, I am not sure I even saved it, but it's nothing special. It's Brit 800 plus tubescremer in front with TS gain set very low. Not sure I remember cabs, I'll have to check it out. I think its Ownhammer 4x12 studio or something. I hope I saved it, I'll check when I bring my fractal home again from the gig :) I will upload it in a day or two, at least some very close version if I haven't saved it :)

Not a secret at all :) I tweaked some of my existing Marshall presets at the spot when I was recording it, I am not sure I even saved it, but it's nothing special. It's Brit 800 plus tubescremer in front with TS gain set very low. Not sure I remember cabs, I'll have to check it out. I think its Ownhammer 4x12 studio or something. I hope I saved it, I'll check when I bring my fractal home again from the gig :) I will upload it in a day or two, at least some very close version if I haven't saved it :)

Thanks Igor, very much appreciated. I'll give that combo a go. Hopefully I pick up my Fender more often now. Thanks mate. :)

Back
Top Bottom