Packing for NAMM

Womac911

Inspired
Well, that time is here. :) Laptops, cameras, and suitcase is packed. We hop a NAMM-bound plane tomorrow at 8am. Gotta get up at the butt-crack of dawn to make the airport.

For those of you who are going, I'm hoping to get some people together for a Friday night dinner a few miles down the road at a Brazillian place called the Amazon BBQ around 7-ish. Lots of meat, and a great salad bar too. If anyone is interested, post!

Phone chargers.. camera chargers..laptop chargers...clothes... various bits and pieces to talk to suppliers about...

What am I forgetting? I know there's something I'm forgetting... :?:nightmare:

Well, that time is here. :) Laptops, cameras, and suitcase is packed. We hop a NAMM-bound plane tomorrow at 8am. Gotta get up at the butt-crack of dawn to make the airport.

For those of you who are going, I'm hoping to get some people together for a Friday night dinner a few miles down the road at a Brazillian place called the Amazon BBQ around 7-ish. Lots of meat, and a great salad bar too. If anyone is interested, post!

Phone chargers.. camera chargers..laptop chargers...clothes... various bits and pieces to talk to suppliers about...

What am I forgetting? I know there's something I'm forgetting... :?:nightmare:

I just became a member of NAMM a couple months ago! I'm heading down next Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom