Pacific NW Bass Player's Get Together

selta

Power User
Hello everyone,
It's that time of the year again. The annual PacNW Bass Player's GTG is booked! We're at a new venue this year! Everyone is invited that can or wants to attend. We often have visitors from across the US, even had international visitors in the past. If you can get here, and are a bass player, you're invited!

This year, The High Dive has graciously agreed to host us. Just like in 2014, the terms for us have been very agreeable. There is no required cover or entry fee. I do ask that you consider lunch, dinner and/or getting some drinks while there.

Please check this top post for updates and news (I will also post in the thread, but will continually update this post).

When
May 14th, 2016
Vendor load-in is 10am, general doors open at 11am. We have to start leaving at 6pm, and must be totally out the door no later than 6:30pm.

Please do not show up prior to 10:30am unless you are a vendor. I would like to give vendors plenty of time to load in, get setup and any drinks or food prior to the event.

Where
The High Dive, 513 N 36th St, Seattle, WA 98103

Vendor list
Regenerate Guitar Works & Honey Badger Pickups
American Music
Kalium Strings (tentative)
Baer Amplification
Ampeg - Dino will be giving a clinic!
3Leaf Audio
Fractal Audio - unofficially, but I will be there with several of their products (2x AX8, Axe-Fx II Mk II) and information, as well as presenting a demo session (~30 mins + Q&A after)

...more Vendors to come!

If you intend on coming, or just have general thoughts, feel free to post here. It'd be cool to get a somewhat accurate guess at headcount (and be very cool if we get to ~100 visitors!) and what gear will be showing up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom